Siamo Bedford is currently recruiting for a Production Controller based in Milton Keynes.
Are you ready to take control and make production the best and get the customer satisfaction? We're looking for someone to be the master of the production floor, ensuring every step flows smoothly to deliver top-notch products on time and within budget!
If you enjoy an active role where no two days are the same, you've come to the right place.
- Hours: 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Monday to Friday
- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
- 25 days Holiday per year plus bank holidays
The role includes:
- Keeping the production line on track to meet customer demands.
- Efficiently manage and expedite all purchased and manufactured parts, ensuring everything's in sync.
- Hit delivery deadlines and keep costs in check.
- Harness the power of Kinetic to keep everything in check.
You will have:
- Strong organisational skills to keep the rhythm of production flowing and juggle multiple tasks.
- Proven experience as a Production Planner / Supply Chain Planner, showing you know how to keep the beat in sync.
- Experience rocking out with ERP / MRP systems, making sure everything's on track and on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to keep the lines of communication open and the vibes positive.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures, ensuring smooth operations behind the scenes.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel and Word, to jam out with spreadsheets and documents.
- Excellent time management skills to hit every note on schedule and prioritise work effectively.
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills to spot any off-key moments and find creative solutions.
If you have ticked all the boxes and this is a role you can do long term, contact the Siamo team today.
We have immediate availability for interviews so please apply today for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Siamo Bedford, who are acting as an employment agency / business.
One of our Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Siamo Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly.