Melbourne, Derbyshire, DE73
Siamo are working with a dedicated and thriving enterprise looking to onboard an Administrator to their ever-expanding team in Melbourne, Derbyshire.
Our client successfully leads within the Global manufacturing Sector, managing it's very own internal and outsourced teams enabling engagement with specialists across their industry.
You, the Administrator will play a pivotal role in supporting the office manager with all duties and ensuring the day to days tasks run smoothly.
You will be a naturally charismatic and a strategic thinker as you take ownership of your responsibilities, organising and compiling data working in line with compliance standards.
Our client encourages creative thinking and seeks an individual keen to make a difference within their role.
This is a temp to perm position for the right candidate.
Must have experience with Excel and confident with formulas
Hours and Pay
- Meets National Minimum Wage for Age
- Mon-Fri 8:30am - 17:00pm
- 37.5 hours
This Administrator Role will have the below responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the delivery of a professional administrative service within our sales office – exceeding our customer’s expectations, taking ownership for accurate processing of all administrative tasks.
- Receiving and processing of orders, ensuring prompt invoicing of same using SAPMAN and Sage Line 50 software.
- Maintain product label software system and produce labels where required.
- Maintain effective document storage system both electronic and paper based.
- Develop knowledge of the service/products to ensure the best customer experience and that the customer receives an excellent standard of service every time.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all work instructions, quality systems and audit requirements.
- Working with the Department Managers, providing support and preparing documentation/presentations.
- Providing informative statistics from financial/production data.
- Gain a full understanding for the preparation and processing of packing/shipping documents in relation to export orders.
- Preparation /sign off/new updates and data storage of Product Specification sheets.
- Ad hoc duties – including general housekeeping.
The Ideal candidate for this Administrator vacancy will have:
- GCSE in English and Maths
- Knowledge of Sage 50 would be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Planning and organisational skills with the ability to multitask, assess and meet priorities through effective time management.
- Able to work under own initiative with a proactive mindset.
- Excellent IT Skills including Excel and Microsoft Office
- Motivation to exceed expectations with ambition to lead.
- An individual calm under pressure able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Weekly Pay
- Free on-site car parking
- Siamo benefits
- Permanent Position for the right candidate
If you think you would be well suited for this role call the team on 01530 416770 for more information