Recruitment Advisor (FTC until End of 2024)
Recruitment Advisor (FTC Until End of 2024)
£35,000 Per Annum
We have an exciting opportunity to join the UKs largest music licensing company for more that 130,000 performers and recording rightsholders.
Through a network of over 105 international agreements with collective management organisations internationally, royalties for performers and recording rightsholders are able to be collected when their music played all over the world!
Working within a small, dynamic, multi-skilled team, the Recruitment Advisor supports the business with a full range of recruitment services in a professional, effective, and efficient manner.
Focusing on hiring directly, this role manages the recruitment process from start to finish. The post holder should always be striving to provide excellent service levels to all internal stakeholders, as well as internal and external candidates and other members of the Human Resources (HR)Team.
This role will be the initial point of contact for all day-to-day recruitment enquires with the support of the Senior Talent Partner.
Overview of Duties:
- To own the full recruitment process, with a focus on being the point of contact for candidates and recruitment agencies, as well as hiring managers and internal stakeholders ensuring vacancies are filled with quality candidates within the required timescales.
- Writing and creating engaging and well written job adverts to attract candidates.
- To ensure our obligations under the Asylum and Immigration Act are managed before any offer is made.
- To make verbal offers and working with the team Administrator to progress the offer through to contract and on-boarding processes.
- Being responsible for all our online job board packages and negotiating prices on these where needed.
- Managing the recruitment agencies’ preferred suppliers list and ensuring that all agencies are following our processes, negotiating rates and fees where needed, ensuring they have Workday access.
- Stepping in as a second interviewer where required by hiring managers.
- Managing all recruitment successfully via our recruitment system Workday
- In-house Recruitment Experience
- Previous experience of working within a 360/ end to end recruitment role
- Experience of working within an internal recruitment function or HR department within recruitment
- Experience of managing multiple vacancies at once
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders whilst providing excellent customer service
- Excellent IT skills; Excel, Word, Outlook
- General knowledge of recruitment processes and procedures
- Hybrid working (Min 2 days working from the office)
- Impressive Pension Scheme
- Free fruit and breakfast in the office
- Long Service Awards (i.e. Brit Award Tickets after 5 years, lunches etc)
- Shops and Leisure discount (Carnaby Card)
- £120 annually to spend on music related purchases.
- Private medical, Health cash Plan and Flu Jabs
- Regular Business social activities
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 2334404 or email email@example.com