Finance and HCM Lead (12 Months FTC)
Finance and HCM Lead (12 Months FTC)
£80,000 Per Annum
We have an exciting opportunity to join the UKs largest music licensing company for more that 130,000 performers and recording rightsholders.
Through a network of over 105 international agreements with collective management organisations internationally, royalties for performers and recording rightsholders are able to be collected when their music played all over the world!
We are looking for someone to the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the financial and HR processes and systems and to be the main point of contact between these departments and any third-party supplier of Technology Systems and consultancy supporting on the Workday ecosystem.
This role entails working on Workday modules via the detailed analysis, design and implementation of both enhancements and project work. Functional knowledge of a financial and HCM system is required to do functional setup, design the solution and provide business as usual support.
You will need to maintain a thorough understanding of the business requirements and priorities, clearly articulating needs as system requirements and functional specifications, and playing a key role throughout the systems development life cycle and into support in ensuring that the solutions meet business objectives. Has responsibility for ensuring solution outcomes contribute to the business value for the organisation.
You will report directly to the Deputy CIO, you will have one direct report and work within defined procedures and processes. Internal contact will be primarily Finance, HR, and Broadcast departments. External contact will be required with third party service providers of Workday.
- Undertake detailed analysis and document detailed specifications in a clear, concise and structured way in accordance with agreed standards.
- Act as the focal point for discussions about new solution requirements between the business and the rest of Technology.
- Build a deep and accurate understanding of how the business operates – departmental structure, functions, processes, procedures and current application functionality.
- Ensure stakeholders and key business users understand and agree with requirements defined and their priority.
- Work positively and communicate professionally across the team in order to make an effective contribution to team tasks and team spirit!
- Develop and maintain expertise in best practice development methodologies and techniques.
- Ensure that personal objectives documentation is kept updated and current throughout the course of the year.
- Experience of Workday Finance and HCM packages.
- Experience of both package and bespoke systems implementation projects
- Experience of projects involving multiple business units / user communities and that involve a significant element of business change.
- Root cause analysis and complex problem-solving skills are important for managing month end and production support issues independently.
This organisation values it’s employees and in return for your hard work you can expect to be rewarded!
- Hybrid working (Min 2 days working from the office)
- Impressive Pension Scheme
- Free fruit and breakfast in the office
- Long Service Awards (i.e. Brit Award Tickets after 5 years, lunches etc)
- Shops and Leisure discount (Carnaby Card)
- £120 annually to spend on music related purchases
- Private medical , Health cash Plan and Flu Jabs
- Regular Business social activities
…..AND Much More!
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 2334404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org