Customer Service Advisor
The Customer Experience we provide is at the core of our proposition & growth plan, so the position of Customer Service Agent is seen as pivotal in our organisation. Acting as the main contact for customers but then liaising with all internal departments to ensure the order to cash process is delivered effectively.
The role requires the individual to be able to process large volumes of data while ensuring the customer contact is professional and timely, doing what we say we are going to do is a key attribute
- Dealing with customers via email and telephone providing responses and support in a timely fashion, in line with agreed SLA (Service level agreement = target) where appropriate.
- Be the champion of the Service desk platform – Freshdesk, proactively managing the tickets within SLA’s, working with other departments to drive conclusion of ticket and picking out key service trends and working with the management team to resolve root cause issues
- Order taking and input on QuickBooks software.
- Management of customer enquiries from cradle to grave, ensuring closure in a timely fashion
- Management of data in Orderwise, ensuring it is up to date and aligned with Fresh sales CRM • Customer issues and requirements. This includes liaising with our hauliers when delivery issues arise.
- Dealing with day-to-day additional office tasks. Document Name Customer Service Executive Version Number 1 Date of Issue 02/02/24 JOB DESCRIPTION – JD6
- Previous Customer Service Experience preferred but not essential as we will provide full training
- A great telephone manner
- Hard working & reliable with a good work ethic
- Focused with high a level to attention to detail
- Able to work as part of the team
- Real Living Wage Employer
- 28 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays) JOB DESCRIPTION – JD6 • Pension Scheme • Birthday (when in working week) given as additional days holiday • Free samples of products • Health Assured Program to support personal wellbeing • Regular product training and relevant samples