Ashby- De- La- Zouch, Leicestershire
£40,000 per annum
Due to rapid growth, I am looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join my client in their Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Team, based in their office in Ashby.
This role will suit you if you have experience within a management accounting function, are a strong team player and you are driven by a high attention to detail.
The core purpose of this role is to provide management accounting support to colleagues within the office and drive financial data and process quality. However, wider project work will also be involved to help drive the FP&A function forward.
This is a permanent full time position working Monday to Friday 09.00am – 17.30pm some flexibility on start/finish times.
- Producing relevant and accurate management reporting for the firm.
- Finance business partnering with one of the Divisions.
- Direct responsibility for managing and improvements in the quality of processes and data in our ERP system.
- Direct involvement in production of the monthly forecast.
- Direct involvement in production of the annual budget.
- Assisting the FP&A team as required with various projects, for example implementation of the finance dashboards in PowerBI and financial planning software.
- Ad hoc reports and tasks as required.
- Previous experience in the management accounting type role is essential.
- Previous experience in finance business partnering is desirable.
- Previous experience in managing large data sets and the quality of data in the ERP system is desirable.
- Exceptionally high attention to detail.
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at various levels across the business.
- Be a strong team player and a self-starter.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, specifically pivot tables, formulas, V- and H- lookups, IF statements.
- Confidence with a friendly personality.
- Studying for a professional accounting qualification.
- Hybrid working
- Team days (BBQs, sports events etc)
- Free onsite parking
- Generous holiday entitlement
If you feel you would be well suited and have the experience for this position, then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the Ashby team on 01530 416770 for more information.