£29,000 -£35,000 per annum plus bonuses + overtime!
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Drainage Engineer to join my client’s small and well-established family business due to the rapid demand and growth. There is no better time to join!!!
They really do look after all their employees and ensure they feel valued and always supported, including the odd Pizza Friday. If you are wanting to join a company that look and treat you more than just a number, this could be your perfect role.
They offer a friendly yet professional working environment and pride their selves on providing an honest and knowledgeable service, to each one of their customers whilst offering cost effective drainage solutions.
Please only apply if you hold a Valid Driving Licence as this is essential for the role.
Hours and Pay
- Basic Salary £29,000 - £35,000 per annum
- On Call bonus
- Overtime (OTE £40K on average per year)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Monday to Friday
- 07.30am – 16.30pm – some flexibility is needed.
- Weekend work
On call rota – 1 week in 5 (Monday to Friday) however could change due to holidays and sickness. You will be required to be on call for either a Saturday or Sunday once every 5 weeks. Bank holidays also need to be covered and shared between all engineers.
Job Role and Duties
- Leading a two-man team operating high pressure jetting and CCTV surveying equipment.
- Attending drainage related issues, including emergency callouts to deal with blockages or cleaning pipes during regular maintenance programs.
- Carry out drain CCTV surveying on both small and large projects to a high standard or reporting using WinCan software.
- Accurately record and feedback from works completed.
- Deliver a high standard of customer service and technical expertise.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within the drainage industry – including high pressure jetting, blockage clearance and CCTV surveying.
- Must hold a valid Driving Licence
- Must be willing to have a DBS and Enhanced Police Check.
- Happy to work on your own and as part of a team whilst supporting other operatives and engineers.
- Able to carry out daily and weekly maintenance checks on your vehicles and equipment to ensure all is fully operational.
- Full PPE & Uniform provided.
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- On call bonus
- Mobile phone allowance
If you feel this position could be for you then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the Ashby team on 01530 416770 for more information.