Press Brake Operator
Laser Setter Operator
Starting at £13.23 - £14.33 Per Hour –Dependent on Experience.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Press Brake Operative to work in a leading precision sheet metal fabrication organisation.
As a Press Brake Operator you will be producing parts using a computer numeric controlled (CNC) Press Brake.
Reading the drawings accurately you will make precision bends on the material and make adjustments to the machine to control the speed, material feed and path of the bend, as well ensuring the machines are set properly and producing quality products.
You will quality check the end products and ensure they are defect free.
Days/Hours of Work
Rotating shift pattern:
Week 1 – 06:00am – 14:00pm
Week 2 – 14:00pm – 22:00pm
Rates of Pay
£13.23 - £14.33 Per Hour Depending upon Experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manufacture precision, detailed sheet metal components
- Set up and use press brakes
- Use precision equipment such as Vernier callipers
- Maintain the equipment
- Be responsible for a high standard safety and housekeeping at all times
- Carry out any other tasks where reasonable to support manufacturing , assembling, machine shop, and fabrication
Skills & Experience:
- Precision Sheet metal experience
- Experience of setting and operating CNC press brakes
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to use engineering measuring equipment
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
Overtime available on weekends and £100 bonus on your birthday.
How to Apply:
Please apply and we shall contact you immediately for an informal chat about the position – we are here to answer all your questions or alternatively call 0116 233 4404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.