Service Delivery Engineer
Siamo Recruitment partner with an innovative and successful client thriving in their Fairford base and specialising within Engineered Electronics.
Seeking a Service Delivery Engineer, this role introduces the opportunity for an individual to become a highlighted member within the company, enabling yourself to put your mark on this role, accentuating your IT skills and knowledge.
You, the Service Delivery Engineer will play an integral part in the business as you manage the first points of contact from clients, staff, and sites across the globe. Did I mention our client is a global leader in their industry?
Working alongside a virtual team, this Service Delivery Engineer will ensure the use of servers, storage telecoms and networking is operating as it should be to the businesses clients, along with guaranteeing adequate backups are completed and monitored across global client systems.
This opportunity offers the next step in one’s career enabling the right individual to flourish and progress their career to the next level offering leadership opportunities.
How our client will look after you:
- £35,000 Starting Salary
- Investment into personal growth and career development
- Incentive Bonus Scheme.
- Financial wellbeing benefit
- Discounted online high street shopping vouchers.
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounted RAC membership
- Great company pension
- Healthcare Cash back plan
This IT Service Delivery Engineer vacancy will hold the below responsibilities:
- Acting as first point of contact for clients across the globe, taking ownership of client enquiries.
- Building trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working within a virtual team to support IT Issues such as phone and VOIP Systems, local networks, and servers.
- Providing technical assistance and training to computer users and being responsible for the IT Hardware and software part of the industry.
- Working to budgetary restrictions with a keen eye for detail and continual improvement on mind.
- Working with Microsoft Windows and server operating systems.
- Working and developing with VMware VSphere.
- Working with HP servers.
The ideal candidate for this IT Service Delivery Engineer vacancy will hold the below:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within the IT sector preferred
- Previous 1st/2nd line experience with internal and external stakeholders, managing projects.
- Knowledge of ITIL being a benefit but not essential.
- Previous exposure working on Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems from Windows 10 – Windows server 2016.
- An understanding of Symantec back up versions 14 to 20.3
- Experience working with VOIP and PBX Systems