Siamo Recruitment are partnered alongside a globally successful client, leading the charge in innovation, engineering and creating advanced electronics for a more sustainable world.
You, the Quality Manager you play key importance to the business as you ensure customer products are maintained to the highest standard of quality possible, overall guaranteeing the brand representation and customer satisfaction within the business.
You will coordinate with the Operations and Site Management teams to integrate and contribute original ideas for quality improvement strategies and participate in various projects to support continuous improvement across the division.
Located in Fairford, our client seeks a personable and meticulous individual to join, lead and manage their Quality team, assuming the role of the Quality Manager.
This position offers the opportunity for a quality enthusiast to enhance their career development, joining a forward thinking and globally successful enterprise, who invest within their staff ensuring fueled performance and success around one united goal.
Why join our client?
- £45,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Investment into personal growth and career development
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Financial wellbeing benefit
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday entitlement
- Discounted online and high street shopping and lifestyle vouchers.
- Discounted RAC membership
- Discounted Gym membership
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
This Quality Manager position will hold the following responsibilities:
- Leadership and management of the Quality Team (3 direct reports currently)
- Ensuring performance expectation, professional development and maintaining a positive team culture.
- Collaborating with the wider Site Management Teams and Operations Team to ensure the reduction of COPQ and drive operational efficiencies.
- Lead cultural change utilizing appropriate continuous improvement tools and methodologies (PDCA, Six Sigma, Mistake Proofing, kaizen, etc).
- Conduct both internal and external customer audits, ensuring improvement action plans are communicated and tracked.
- Lead and train members to develop effective and preventative actions, example: using the 8D method ad mistake proofing concepts in response to customers concerns, COPQ data or Audit results.
- Lead and participate in various continuous improvement events and projects to support company strategy and goals, enabling continuous improvement across the division.
- Overall Manage all aspects of Site Quality and Assurance.
The ideal candidate for this Quality Manager vacancy will hold the below:
- Degree within Mechanical Engineering/Electronic Engineering is desirable.
- Evidence having worked within a previous Quality role with demonstrated team management and leadership skills.
- Professional and confident communicator with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work proactively in a manufacturing environment.
- Positive, enthusiastic with a track record of making significant improvements in their areas of expertise.
- Experience working with Quality Management systems.
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft Office.
- Data driven mindset with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.