Vehicle Paint Technician
Our client, an expert and innovator in the car restoration industry is working with Siamo to welcome a Vehicle Paint Technician to their growing teams in South Cerney.
Working on state-of-the-art vehicles, our client holds relationships both nationally and internationally, and have featured in some of the world’s best-known media for car enthusiasts.
The model Vehicle Paint Technician will master a defined process to restore the vehicle to a high-quality paint finish, including being able to demonstrate colour identification whilst selecting and actioning the correct materials such as primers, base coats, and lacquers.
You, the Paint Technician will expertly undertake paint preparation duties and mix paints to match vehicle specifications using the necessary technology provided.
This opportunity offers the meticulous perfectionist within their field to join to a small and advanced team, becoming an artist to beautifully crafted classic vehicles, allowing your work to shine in the finished end points of the projects themselves.
Why Join our Client:
- Starting Salary £40,000
- Monday – Friday 40 hour working week.
- Flexible hours between 07:00am – 18:00pm
- Private Health Insurance
- Medical and Health Screening
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holiday Allowance increasing with length of service.
- Free Uniform and PPE provided.
- Free onsite parking
- Company Pension
- Company Social Events
- Training and Development Packages
This Vehicle Paint Technician vacancy will have the following responsibilities:
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Automotive refinishing materials such as application techniques to deliver quality results.
- Body Paint Repair tools, equipment and devices used in the process e.g. mixing systems, Spay guns etc.
- Calculation and estimation of paint volume
- Masking and primer application
- Calculations and quantities of materials needed per job.
- Working in-line with COSHH legislation
- Painting vehicle panels and components
Our client will be looking for the below experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience within a Paint Technician/Sprayer role being essential
- Understanding and knowledge of painting techniques and application
- The ability to work under pressure and finish all jobs to a high finish
- Strong and meticulous communication between departments and other individuals within workshop
- Ability to work under own initiative and harmoniously within a small team.
- A positive can-do attitude with the mindset of continual improvement and development