Siamo Recruitment are excited to be working with an award-winning client in South Cerney, internationally renowned for their breathtaking car restoration projects.
Our client, who sits in the UK top 5 within their industry, look to welcome a Panel Fabricator to their small and dynamic team, contributing to the success of their ever-growing business!
The Panel Fabricator will play a pivotal role within the production process, ensuring fabrication of body shells, and welding to both chassis and monocoque vehicles is immaculate.
You, the Panel Fabricator will exhaust your artistry in many projects, including welding and fabrication of panel work, particularly MIG and TIG welding.
Technical drawings, templates and patterns will be under your ownership as you work to tight tolerances, with materials such as aluminium and steel.
You will take pride of your work and excel in attention to detail working in line with company values, to provide a pristine, quality finished car for the customer.
This opportunity provides an opening for an individual to join an enterprise distinguished within their market and experiencing continued growth.
If you are seeking a position, whereby your skillset will be recognised, utilised, and rewarded, as well as continually developed, then this position is for you!
Why Join our Client:
- Starting Salary £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Monday – Friday 40 hour working week.
- Flexible hours between 07:00am – 18:00pm
- Private Health Insurance
- Medical and Health Screening
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holiday Allowance increasing with length of service.
- Free Uniform and PPE provided
- Free onsite parking
- Company Pension
- Company Social Events
- Training and Development Packages
This Panel Fabricator position will have the following responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of projects to be executed within customer deadlines.
- Structural fabrication and welding to both separate chassis and monocoque vehicles
- Fabrication work of parts, panels and/or complete body shells.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Checking dimensions and thicknesses of metals
- Reworking and/or repairing welded parts and products according to engineering specification changes.
- Using Jig Fixtures and Wheeling machine equipment to ensure work carried out is precise.
- Working with Aluminium metals and steel works.
Our client will be looking for the below experience and qualifications:
- Previous exposure working within a similar role in the automotive sector is essential.
- Exposure using Jig fixtures and basic welding materials is essential.
- Strong and meticulous communication between departments and other individuals within workshop
- Ability to work under own initiative and harmoniously within a small team.
- A positive can-do attitude with the mindset of continual improvement and development