£24,000 - £28,000 Plus Uncapped Bonus Earning Potential
We have an exciting opportunity for a someone driven to develop business and be part of growing a Recruitment branch based in Leicester.
You will have the opportunity to build your own desk and take control of your candidates and clients and in turn earn bonuses for all new revenue.
We are looking for someone who is determined to succeed and grow the Siamo brand and build a name within the network! As well as being creative to find ways to get clients to work with Siamo.
As a Recruitment Consultant you are expected to meet KPIs and be rewarded financially.
- Researching and making calls to companies in and around your designated area to find new business.
- Building knowledge of local business and knowing your competition.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their recruitment needs and proposing solutions.
- Sourcing candidates for the roles you acquire.
- Use of social media platforms to find business and candidates.
- Be on your client’s sites where necessary to support in the recruitment process.
- Supporting in management of existing clients when necessary.
- Processing payroll.
- On-Call support for any queries outside of office hours
Why Siamo Recruitment?
- First year OTE’S of £37,000+
- Excellent career progression with internal training and external qualifications to be gained.
- A chance to have an entrepreneurial vision with responsibility.
- An annual sales competition where you can win fully expensed holidays.
- An uncapped commission structure with a market leading bonus scheme paid monthly.
- Management of a lucrative and busy desk
- Regular company and branch events
- Siamo Training offering training courses from A level to master’s degree level fully funded.
- Previous exposure in sales / customer management is essential.
- The ability to prioritise and plan daily workloads.
- Driven and passionate on providing a high-quality service.
- Naturally driven by an uncapped commission structure
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage a varied workforce.
- Full UK Driving License – this is ESSENTIAL.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Platforms (Excel, Sharepoint, Teams etc)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a team that have had a very successful 2023 and are looking to keep growing and have even more success in 2024!
Apply Now if you are sales orientated, driven, and creative ….. you will fit right in!