Senior Recruitment Consultant- Birmingham B23
Senior Recruitment Consultant- Based in Erdington, Birmingham B23
We are now looking to recruit a Senior Recruitment Consultant based in Erdington, Birmingham B23
Siamo Group is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK, having experienced continued growth, year on year, for the past 10 years. As a result of this success, we now have over 50 locations, both on-site (Managed Service) and a network of Branches across the country, having started with just one high-street branch in 1984.
Who is right for the job?
As well as experience, we would like someone with a great personality and a passion for people. A hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work to targets and deadlines. A driven, and tenacious character who is excited about sales, and developing into a top performing recruitment consultant providing the best customer service.
The ideal candidate is driven, works well under pressure and is open to taking on, and developing, new ideas and concepts. The ideal candidate will also enjoy communicating with a variety of people, on different management levels, and relish the opportunity to make proactive decisions as well as problem solve.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for managing key contracts whilst maintaining/retaining a quality workforce. You will also be responsible for ensuring site compliance and all the component parts of our service level agreement, ensuring client requirements are always fulfilled.
This will predominately be Monday - Friday 08:30-17:30 with 1hr lunch break with some flexibility required based on the needs of the business and client. There will be an expectation for some weekend working (when required) as well as responsibility for an out of hours’ mobile phone.
Why Siamo Group?
- Fantastic Bonus Schemes on both temporary and permanent
- Great business ethos and personality
- Clear progression path and opportunities
- Nationally accredited training programmes
- Employee Benefit Package
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance beneficiary
- Additional holidays rising with service
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills and attention to detail
- a goal-orientated approach to work
- the ability to handle multiple priorities
- problem-solving ability
- the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- ambition and the determination to succeed.
- Valid driving licence
- Flexible work availability
What can Siamo offer you?
- Full, on the job training and development, alongside centralised courses in Essential Legislation, recruitment training and aspects of HR management.
- A competitive salary, based on experience and the successful completion of a 12-week probationary period
- Benefits package including life cover, retails discounts, health, and wellbeing advice.
- Opportunities to gain nationally recognised qualifications via Siamo Training
- Great team environment, support network and guidance.
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Source candidates and conduct interviews.
- Write and deliver reports on Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage employees on performance and conduct.
- Process weekly payroll.
- Develop effective relationships with the customer.
- Understand the needs of the customer and constantly over deliver.
- Schedule employee’s shifts and deal with their availability.
- Deal with candidate queries.
- Proficient using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, although full training will be given on all internal systems.
In the first instance please apply on line by sending a current cv to firstname.lastname@example.org