Customer Service Administrator
We here at Siamo Recruitment are working with a security specialist who are a market leader within their field, due to growth and company vision our client requires a driven Customer Service Administrator to manage the relationship between dedicated account managers and their clients.
Containing varied responsibilities for the hungry candidate to get stuck into this role also offers a Hybrid working pattern with 3 days based within our client’s beautiful retreat style offices.
You, the Customer Service Administrator will manage the clients journey from quoting through to post installations queries.
If you're a confident communicator with an ability to provide a positive customer experience this is the position for you.
This Customer Service Administrator offers clear progression path, an opportunity to develop and managing a wealth of relationships both internally and externally along with many other benefits as stated below:
- 10% annual bonus scheme
- Hybrid working pattern providing 2 days from home
- 20 day annual leave entitlement with bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
- Joining a fantastic company culture all working towards a joint goal
This Customer Service Administrator role will hold the below responsibilities:
- Managing customer relationships arranging quotes and relationship management
- Deal with inbound customer enquiries
- The processing and action of work orders compiled by their clients
- Managing a portfolio of clients requests and provide aftercare
- Dealing with invoice queries and issuing customer invoices
- General administration duties
- Handling of complaints in accordance with the agreed escalation process.
The ideal candidate for this Customer Service Administrator role will hold the exposure and skillsets below:
- Previous exposure within an administrative or customer service role is essential
- Naturally a confident communicator with the ability to build secure relationships
- A progressive and professional mindset with the want to grow
- Previous experience with invoicing or customer queries would be advantageous
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft office and outlook
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload
- Full UK Driving License