Siamo are working in partnership with a thriving IT Company, who continue to demonstrate valued success and therefore open a new opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join their growing team.
Our client looks to continuously innovate and challenge how best to use technology as an enabler to drive real business change, with this, our client seeks a strategic thinker passionate about elevating compliance and process excellence in Procurement & Business operations.
You, the Procurement manager will manage a small team of individuals driving effective procurement savings, managing, and maintaining supplier accounts and an excellent business service focus.
By Seizing this opportunity, you will transform procurement ensuring crucial collaboration with internal teams to support international and national client portfolios, certifying the service to be compliant and stakeholder friendly as well as taking ownership of business operations.
This role will play a pivotal part in the company’s growth and overall success, offering varied responsibilities, providing the perfect path for growth accompanied with a positive environment with all of the company working to one goal.
What benefits support our client?
- £35,000 Salary
- Hybrid Working
- Annual company wide bonus scheme
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Regular company events
- Free onsite parking
- Free lunch, tea, coffee and fruit supplied daily
- 25 days annual leave allowance
This Procurement Manager position will hold he following responsibilities:
- Ownership for Business Operations with National and International Portfolios
- Commandeering relationships of new and existing suppliers providing quotes regarding technological solutions
- Leading and managing a team of Business Operation Coordinators to ensure internal procedures are followed.
- Working closely with dispatch, and internal teams regarding lead times, kit deliveries, and courier requirements
- Supplying accurate information to accounts departments to ensure precise customer and supplier invoicing.
- Securing effective savings set by the business while maintain quality relationships with a preferred supplier list.
- Optimising Processes and systems for the efficiency of the department and those affected by this.
- Working on in-house systems (such as Netsuite) regarding ERP requirements.
The ideal candidate for this Procurement Manager vacancy will hold the below:
- Previous experience in a procurement role essential
- Experience working with business systems such as Netsuite or similar being advantageous.
- Proven experience leading and managing a team to hit business targets.
- Confident ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong Microsoft Office exposure