Stock Control. Burton Latimer NN15 - Immediate start
Stock controller! Immediate start! call 07966137034 or text "stock"
Siamo Group are currently looking for a driven and professional experienced Controller to join their fast-paced, rapidly expanding prestigious client based in Burton Latimer (NN15)
Continental Shift pattern of 2 days in day shift, 2 days off, 3 days in night shift, 2 days off, 2 days in day shift, 3 days off; ( Fri-Sun will be either off or working days/night).
Day ay shift 7:00- 19:00/ Night shift 19:00 - 7:00
Pay rate: £14.67 per hour as fixed
- As a Controller, you will:
- Conduct stock integrity
- Liaising with Warehouse Manager in maintaining stock accuracy
- Provide daily written and verbal feedback to various departments on control issues
- KPI checks – stock counting, empty locations, put away etc, Handling direct management and customer enquiries
- Daily reporting tasks.Working with the Inbound team in accurate receipting and flow off put away process
- Dealing with customer returns on a daily basis.
- FLT Countrbalance or Reach experience/certificate benificial
- Previous employment within the warehousing/controlExperience using RFT hand scanners, training can also be provided.
- Excellent communication would be required on site.
- General housekeeping in line with the companies ‘Clean as you go’ policy Using WMS warehouse system but training will be provided
- Display positive personal attributes by being able to work off own initiative and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation and so you must have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A positive working attitude and the capability to take instruction well from team leaders and management.
Our ideal person:
- Is able to work proactively within a team and independently.
- Has the ability to remain calm and professional at all times and have an approachable demeanor.
- Is resourceful with time and assets and flexible when necessary.
- Has the ability to analyse and rectify errors efficiently and accurately.
- Is able to process and priorities workloads to achieve key targets.
- PC literate, comfortable with using Microsoft software, in particular Excel.
Benefits: You will have the opportunity to work with an award-winning recruitment agency - Siamo Group. Excellent chance of a Permanent position
Free on-site car parking. Canteen facilities vending machines, microwaves, fridges to store your own food, Longevity of work. 29 days annual leave per year (dependent on hours worked). Excellent ‘local’ transport network, with a timetable to suit all shifts and bus stops right outside our client. Pension Scheme Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailersExcellent chance of a Permanent positionDo not delay and apply today to calling 07966137034 or text " Stock"