We here at Siamo Recruitment are working with a security specialist who are a market leader within their field, due to growth and company vision our client requires a driven Customer Coordinator to manage the relationship between client and engineers ensuring their clients are provided with a high quality service on their sites.
Containing varied responsibilities for the hungry candidate to join their department and make it their own. This role also offers a Hybrid working pattern with 3 days based within our client’s beautiful retreat style offices.
You, the Customer Coordinator will manage the clients journey through from installation to corrective maintenance providing a highly valued service.
If you're a confident communicator with an ability to provide a positive customer experience this is the position for you.
Our client is initially recruiting on a 12-month fixed term contract however, due to continued and structured growth this role has the opportunity to go permanent.
This Customer Coordinator offers clear progression path, an opportunity to develop and managing a wealth of relationships both internally and externally along with many other benefits as stated below:
- 10% annual bonus scheme
- Hybrid working pattern providing 2 days from home
- 20 day annual leave entitlement with bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
- Joining a fantastic company culture all working towards a joint goal
This Customer Coordinator role will hold the below responsibilities:
- Managing customer relationships arranging installations of security services
- Managing a portfolio of engineers effectively planning their workloads
- The processing and action of work orders compiled by their clients
- Managing a portfolio of clients requests and providing quality reports
- Managing a shared inbox with the surrounding team
- Dealing with invoice queries and issuing customer invoices
- General administration duties
- Handling of complaints in accordance with the agreed escalation process.
The ideal candidate for this Customer Coordinator role will hold the exposure and skillsets below:
- Previous exposure within an administrative or customer service role is essential
- Naturally a confident communicator with the ability to build secure relationships
- A progressive and professional mindset with the want to grow
- Previous experience with invoicing or customer queries would be advantageous
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft office and outlook
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload
- Full UK Driving License