Come and Join our expanding Team at Ocado (Dordon)
We Want You!
Despatch Operative, Ocado (Dordon) (B78 1SE), full time (temporary on-going) roles - 40 hours per week with additional hours available.
Would you like to be part of a successful business that believes in developing people? Ocado is the world’s largest and fastest-growing on-line grocery retailer.
Due to continued growth, we are rapidly expanding our team at Ocado (Dordon) and looking for Despatch Operatives who can offer our customers the best service possible.
Despatch Operative Pay Rates:
- Day rate: £10.80 per hour, Overtime over 36 hours £13.50 per hour – Post shift over time £ 16.20
- Night rate: £12.75 per hour, Overtime over 36 hours £15.45per hour – Post shift over time £18.15 per hour
A productivity bonus is available, the more productive you are - THE MORE YOU EARN
Overtime is paid at time and a quarter for all hours worked over 36 hours
Despatch Operative Benefits:
· Immediate Start
· Staff Shop (offering great quality goods at a fraction of the supermarket price)
· Subsidised and award-winning restaurant bright and airy club room with balcony
· Paid Holidays
· Pension Scheme
· An Employee of the Month Award (£50 Cash Payment and Automatic Transfer to Ocado)
· Free Wi-Fi
· Free Carpark
· Excellent chance of a permanent position with Ocado for all our top performers
· Access to Ocado local discounts
· Access to Siamo Benefits: http://bit.ly/SiamoBenefits
·About the role:
You will be part of our team of Despatch Operatives who load our customers' orders using systems that enable us to offer our customers an award-winning service.
All areas of despatch are chill (0 to + 3°C) sections and you will be expected to work in that environment.
The role of a Despatch Operative at Ocado always requires you to be on your feet and mobile. Whilst this is a rewarding role, with excellent personal growth opportunities, it is also a very physically demanding role.
Despatch Operative Shift Information:
We have day and night shifts available based on 40 hours per week
you will work 4 days a week, across all 7 days including weekends
Working Time Regulations: Siamo Recruitment are unable to offer positions to people below the age of 18 in these roles
6:00 – 16.00
Is this the right role for you?
· Are you flexible? Can you work any days/nights of the week?
· Can you work in chill conditions? (0 to + 3°C)
· Can you handle meat and alcohol products?
· Are you looking for a long-term position?
· Are you aged 18 years or above? (Working Time Regulations)
· Are you able to work most weekends?
Over 1500 people who have started with us over the last 8 years have moved on to work permanently for Ocado and then moved up the ladder and on to better roles! Some of the people who started with us are now Training Champions, others are Team Managers, and some work in the offices within various departments.
If all of this sounds like the role for you, we want to hear from you!
Please text your email address to 07800006075 and someone from the Siamo recruitment team will contact you straight away to help you with your application and the next steps.