Morning Van Drivers
*** EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE ***
Siamo Group are actively seeking Van Drivers to work on behalf of our client who are based in Bridgend CF35
The company are one of the UK’s leading and most recognised multi-channel retailers and we are proud to be recruiting for the new hub based in Pencoed, Bridgend, CF35
About the role:
- Loading your own long wheel based sprinter van with the help of the warehouse team, so you'll know where everything is.
- Deliver up to 25 drops per shift in a set area, using the technology to guide and help you on your drops.
- You'll be the face of the final delivery mile, demonstrating care of the customers purchase right to their door.
- Drops may also include delivering to local stores as part of their fast-track service
Hours of work: Shifts –05:00 - 13:00 ** You will be working on a weekly rota basis working up to 5 days out of 7 on a Rota basis The hub operates a seven-day service so working weekends and bank holidays is essential **
Pay - £12.50ph
- Previous multi drop driving experience
- Display positive personal attributes by being able to work off own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills are essential and you must display a high level of both written and verbal English to be considered for this role.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation and so you must have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A positive working attitude and the capability to take instruction well from team leaders and management.
- It is a legal requirement that candidates must be at least 18 years or over and have held a full manual driving license for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your license). We'll ask you to complete an online driving risk assessment as part of your interview.
- Immediate starts Paid Holidays Refer a friend scheme £25 bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Site walk round and induction before start date.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction.
By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce