We here at Siamo Recruitment are working in partnership with a well-established and growing local company in the heart of Cirencester. With over 3 decades of trading our client has a strong company brand with annual sales in excess of £13Million.
Through expansion they are in the market for an Administrator to support their day-to-day operations.
With this being a growing company, this Administrator role will provide you with access to all areas of the business. The role will be supporting the day-to-day operations within transportation, and purchase and sales orders.
Why join our client?
- Competitive starting salary
- Our client has a generous annual Bonus Scheme linked to company performance
- 20 days + bank holiday annual leave allowance
- Free parking on site
- Commutable via own vehicle, public transport or within walking distance
- A small friendly team
- Longevity of service accompanied with career progression
This Administrator vacancy will have the following responsibilities:
- Providing office support and office management
- Sales and Purchase order processing
- Supporting logistics with transport operations
- Working in partnership with the warehousing function to ensure inbound and dispatch run smoothly
The ideal candidate for this Administrator vacancy will have the below:
- Previous administration exposure is essential
- Experience with accounts would be advantageous
- Holds an excellent telephone manner with the ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Naturally enthusiastic and understanding of a small company ethos
- Microsoft Office proficient including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to confidently manage a varied workload