We here at Siamo Recruitment are working with a leading engineering firm who specialise and produce bespoke products into the UK and US markets with a vacancy for a target driven Sales Manager to join a passionate team of sales executives and continue on their successful path of securing new customers.
This Sales Manager vacancy will require an entrepreneurial mindset working with all areas of the business, refining the sales process to ensure targets are met. This role provides the right talent to be extremely proactive managing existing relationships, securing new opportunities whilst promoting the company brand at networking events.
For the relationship and target driven talent this is the perfect opportunity, and our client provides an excellent career path and proven growth over the past 10 years.
The right talent for this vacancy will hold sales experience within either the engineering or manufacturing sectors with proven success of managing a team whilst managing their own high value portfolios.
What is the benefit package attached to the role?
- Early finish Friday’s
- 25 days = bank holiday annual leave entitlement
- Company laptop, mobile phone and travel expenditure allowance
- Free onsite parking
- Life assurance
- Pension with salary sacrifice opportunities
- Employee assistance program
This Sales Manager position will hold the following responsibilities:
- Holding a variety of relationships with high value clients
- Lead the relationship from initial point of sale through to delivery
- Set targets and effectively manage a proven sales team
- Occasional overseas travel with clients and new customers
- Holding multiple internal relationships
- Identify new business opportunities through targeted campaigns, calls and other resources
- Providing support and general account management to existing clients
- Maximise sales and profit margins
- Reporting sales targets and figures to the Sales Director
- Develop multiple sales strategies and deliver in leadership meetings
- Working closely with marketing creating tailored campaigns to obtain new clients and engage lapsed clients
The ideal candidate for this Sales Manager will require:
- Previous sales management experience within the Engineering or Manufacturing sector
- Technically minded with the ability to hold conversations effectively
- Proven exposure working within high value sales
- Naturally goal orientated with a competitive mentality
- Confident and professional communicator with the ability to highlight a customers requirement
- Full UK Driving License
- Availability to travel abroad to attend client meetings and new business opportunities