DELIVERY VAN DRIVERS - CF35
** VAN DELIVERY DRIVERS REQUIRED FOR HOME DELIVERY, LOW NUMBER OF DELIVERIES CUSTOMER FOCUS **
*** BASED IN BRIDGEND CF35 ***
SHIFTS PLANNED A WEEK IN ADVANCE
Siamo are recruiting for van delivery drivers to start working immediately for our client based in Bridgend, CF35
Pay Rate - £12.00 per hour
Van and fuel provided
We are delighted to offer regular ongoing work with a variety of shifts across the week and opportunity to work overtime.
*** THIS IS WORKING ON A ROTA BASIS WORKING UPTO 5 DAYS OUT OF 7 SO WORKING WEEKENDS IS A MUST - UPTO 5 DAYS PER WEEK ***
Shifts Available must be flexible across shifts
- AM Shift: 05:00/06:00am - 12:30/13:30pm
- PM Shift: 13:00/13:15pm - 17:30/18:30pm (new shift)
- PM Shift: 13:00/13:45pm - 21:30/22:30pm
- Paid inductions and training
- Permanent opportunities for those wanting to work direct for our client
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to you through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
It is a legal requirement that candidates must be at least 18 years or over and have held a full manual driving license for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your license). We'll ask you to complete an online driving risk assessment as part of your interview.
Your Time at Work
As a van driver, you'll join the delivery team to assist our client in striving for greater heights for their customers. From the local fulfilment Centre, you'll be part of a team that aims to give customers more choice with same day delivery, putting the customer at the heart of their Fast-Track network.
This role is not about the numbers of parcels it's the quality of service you give when delivering your time allocated delivery.
As a Van Driver, you'll be:
- Loading your own long wheel based sprinter van with the help of the warehouse team, so you'll know where everything is.
- Deliver up to 25 drops per shift in a set area, using the technology to guide and help you on your drops.
- You'll be the face of the final delivery mile, demonstrating care of the customers purchase right to their door.
- Drops may also include delivering to local stores as part of their fast-track service
Being a retail operation, our client delivers all year round and will provide each driver with a long-term ongoing assignment. In return for your commitment, we can offer guaranteed shifts and start times that suit you.
As a Van Driver, you will have -
- A full UK/EU manual driving license for at least the past 12 months
- No more than 6 points
- Be over the age of 18
- Be of smart appearance with experience of great customer service
- Multi drop driving experience
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn from £12:00 per hour
- On-Site support from the team
- Weekly pay
- Long term regular work
- Full training support for 2 weeks
IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE SUITABLE FOR THE ROLE PLEASE APPLY