Siamo Recruitment are working in partnership with one of the leading businesses within the Accident Repair Sector, currently seeking a Panel Beater to join their growing and successful business.
As a Panel Beater you will assess the frame of each vehicle, checking for any damage, such as dents, scratches or damage to the paintwork and orchestrate the necessary repair to restore the vehicle back to pristine condition.
You will be the pivotal connection for the client’s vehicle being safe to drive on the road and meet roadworthiness standards, submitted to them at an exceptionally high-quality standard.
This opportunity will enable you to work with state-of-the-art equipment and technology, proliferating your knowledge and contributing to your personal development.
This Panel Beater introduces endless opportunities to learn without boundaries, with a business that values your development and career path.
What benefits accompany our client:
- £46,400 with OTE £58,000
- Great company bonus scheme
- Employee long service rewards (Additional holiday)
- Free Training and development Academy
- Free Uniform (PPE)
- Life insurance
- 28 days holiday, inclusive of bank holiday entitlement
- Company Pension
- Free on-site parking
This Panel Beater vacancy will have the following responsibilities:
- Assess vehicles for damage liaising with the quotations department
- Removing and restoring damaged parts to the framework of the vehicle
- Using state-of-the-art tools and machinery to conduct the repair process
- Straightening damaged panels or creating new ones
- Filling holes, hammering dents out of panels
- Working with the paint technicians
- Working with multiple teams to ensure the process of the vehicle runs smoothly.
The ideal Panel Beater for this vacancy with have the below:
- Previous experience within the Auto Repair sectors is essential
- The desire to be part of a strong brand and contribute to the growth of a company
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to support the wider team ensuring a smooth operation within the workshop
- Excellent customer manner and customer care when working on vehicles