Registered Manager- Childrens home
Siamo recruitment are working closely with a Childrens' home in Swadlincote for a registered manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with Children's Care Home managerial experience to really make their mark from day one!
✓ Beautiful large/spacious property renovated to high standards.
✓ Professional, motivated and enthusiastic Directors.
✓ Experienced and supportive RI.
A new 3 bed Children’s Home is being set up in DE11 and are looking for an experienced Registered Manager (or strong deputy looking to step-up) to join them.
We want someone who shares our ambition and commitment to provide the highest possible quality of care to children and young people. This is an exciting opportunity to join us at the beginning of our journey and to play an integral role in shaping the service.
The successful candidate will have an active role in recruiting their own team and assessing referrals and general day-to-day management of the Home. Initially, you will only be responsible for one home and there is plenty of real scope for future expansion, so this role would someone who is looking for a long-term opportunity to make a difference.
- To meet the needs of and promote the development of the children.
- Establish and monitor high quality standards of care in line with the Children’s Homes regulations
- Work in partnership with parents, carers and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people
- Have in depth experience and knowledge of the OFSTED inspection framework
- Develop a confident, competent and consistent staff team and provide leadership and guidance
- Be involved in the recruitment and retention of staff
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised
- Relevant children’s home experience in a management post is a must.
- Experience of managing an effective team.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Child Care (or equivalent).
- A flexible approach to working hours and provide an on call out of hours service.
- Full clean driving license
- £50,000 (DOE) (negotiable)
- Bonus scheme.