- Quality Manager
- Based in Luton
- £50k p.a
We are currently recruiting for on of our clients based in Luton who is looking for an experienced Quality Manager.
Main purpose of job: Oversee finish of final product and ensure there is continuous improvement throughout production.
Key role and responsibilities:
- Participate in senior management reviews, directly influencing the business plan and key performance indicators
- Continually evolve best working practices and procedures to deliver ISO9001 excellence and certification.
- Overall responsibility for the Quality and Procedure
- Recruit, support and develop QA and QC staff as
- Manage all customer quality improvement
- Lead supplier quality assessments and improvement
- Responsible for production test & inspection activities and
- Co-ordinate environmental
- Champion root cause analysis and preventative
- Actively support New Product Development
- VCA type approval
Any other reasonable duties as directed by your line manager.
Level 5 Diploma in Quality Management or BSc/ BA in business administration or similar field
Certification of quality control (ISO 9001
- Proven experience in a similar, senior Quality position within an electronic or manufacturing environment.
- Experience of VCA type approval processes
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills
- In-depth knowledge of national or international industry regulations
- Understanding of business management principles
- Working knowledge of relevant software tools and computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Excels at delivering the highest levels of customer service, best working practices, and quality of products to clients
If you have all above, please apply now