Currently seeking a Vehicle MET Technician is one of Siamo Recruitments esteemed clients based in Swindon leading the way in the Vehicle Accident Repair industry and now even embarking into the Prestige side of the automotive industry.
On the hunt for an individual to assess, identify and repair damaged mechanical and electrical components in vehicles which have been involved in an accident. You will be accountable for ensuring that the vehicle components and trim of a vehicle meet at minimum the manufacturer safety and performance standard prior to the damage sustained.
Our client is looking to invest within an experienced vehicle stripper who is attentive, committed, and ambitious to continue advancing in their personal development.
You will be entering an enterprise well recognised within the industry of who look to continue outlining great success, reaching the benchmark of their industry.
What benefits accompany this client?
- Joining a client passionate on developing individuals to maximise their potential.
- £46,400 base Salary with OTE £58,000
- 20 days holiday allowance + public bank holidays with increase after two years
- Free Training and Development Academy
- Free Uniform (PPE)
- Free on-site parking
- Pensions Scheme
This MET Technician role will have the below responsibilities:
- Undertake geometry, ADAS and diagnostic work using state of the art equipment and technology.
- Re-assembling vehicles ensuring they are in pristine condition as before
- Fault-finding and problem solving
- Stripping and removing mechanical, electrical and trim items prior to repairs
- Working to strict deadlines
- Liaising with multiple teams within the business ensuring smooth transaction of vehicles
- Stripping and refitting parts on vehicles which have been involved in accident
- Ordering necessary parts for vehicles from parts department
- Working from job cards which detail what work to be done on a vehicle
The ideal candidate for this MET Technician vacancy will have:
- Experience in a previous Vehicle Technician Role being essential
- Exposure within the Automotive Repair industry will be advantageous
- Incredible attention to detail to focus to get the job done in stated timeframe
- Hands on experience with tools
- Positive, proactive mindset able to work under own initiative
- Curious, open to learning new parts of business if required.
Met Technician, Vehicle Stripper, Vehicle Stripper/Fitter, Vehicle Technician