We here at Siamo are working closely with our client based in the heart of Cirencester, looking to onboard an enthusiastic and confident Administrator to join their small and family-feel business.
This role opens the opportunity for an individual to develop their administration skillset, working on various in-house systems within a company with notable long staff retention.
You will oversee day to day operations, assisting with transport and logistics of products as well as small amounts of customer interaction.
Our client aims to invest and empower their staff, meaning this role is perfect for someone at the beginning of their career looking to develop. Ensuring a positive training experience with the team’s support.
What our client has to offer you:
- £22,000 – £24,000 Starting Salary
- Monday – Friday 08:30am – 17:30pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holiday entitlement with increase of longevity
- The chance to travel abroad each year to their main manufacturer.
- Annual Bonus scheme
- Company Pension
This Administrator will have the below responsibilities:
- Provide an excellent experience to Clients, and Suppliers via F2F, telephone or email.
- Building and nurturing relationships with Suppliers and third-party companies such as shipping and logistics.
- Managing a shared inbox.
- Sales order Processing and invoicing
- Arranging import and logistics of products overseas
- Administrating Sample Requests for Clients
- Collating reports of stock control levels.
The Ideal candidate for this Administrator vacancy will have:
- Previous administration exposure
- A willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a small team.
- The ability to communicate articulately.
- Microsoft office proficient
- A positive and proactive mindset