Siamo are on the hunt for a CNC Machinist to join one of our valued partners based in Cirencester.
This role will offer a starting salary between £26,000 and £29,000 and will offer the opportunity to further your career and personal development.
You will play a pivotal part within the business troubleshooting and maintaining machines for successful operation across the business.
Our client offers reward for hard work and opportunity for growth with more benefits below;
What benefits accompany this client?
- £26,000 - £29,000 DOE
- Mon- Thurs 07:30 – 16:30, Friday 07:30 – 12:30pm
- Profit Based Annual Bonus
- Health Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Excellent Pension plan
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
This CNC Machinist role will have the below responsibilities:
- Working from Technical Drawing i.e. Blueprint, Process Sheets
- Installing programmes into the memory banks on machines
- Working to specific tolerances ensuring these are accurate for each machine performance
- Ensuring machines are adjusted correctly via coordinates, modifying and editing programs to compensate for materials and tools etc.
- Reporting to the Supervisor with any queries
The ideal candidate for this CNC Machinist Vacancy will have:
- Previous exposure working with CNC Machines operating and setting up of CNC Lathe and Mill Machines is essential.
- Knowledge in reading blueprints, process sheets etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confident individual with ability to work off own initiative.