Siamo are on the hunt for a CNC Machinist to join one of our valued partners based in Cirencester.
This role will offer a starting salary between £26,000 - £37,000 and will offer the opportunity to further your career and personal development.
You will play a pivotal part within the business troubleshooting and maintaining machines for successful operation across the business.
Our client offers reward for hard work and opportunity for growth with more benefits below;
A rotational shift pattern with an added incentive of a shift allowance bonus on offer.
What benefits accompany this client?
- Mon- Fri 1 x week 06:00am – 14:00pm, 1 x week Mon – Thurs 14:00pm – 00:00am
- Profit Based Annual Bonus
- Health Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Pension plan
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
This CNC Machinist role will have the below responsibilities:
- Working from Technical Drawing i.e. Blueprint, Process Sheets
- Installing programmes into the memory banks on machines
- Working to specific tolerances ensuring these are accurate for each machines performance
- Ensuring machines are adjusted correctly via coordinates, modifying and editing programs to compensate for materials and tools etc.
- Reporting to the Centa Supervisor with any queries
The ideal candidate for this CNC Machinist Vacancy will have:
- Previous exposure working with CNC Machines operating and setting up of CNC Lathe and Mill Machines is essential.
- Knowledge in reading blueprints, process sheets etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confident individual with ability to work off own initiative.