Come and join our thriving client based in South Cerney, looking to welcome a Contract Administrator to their expanding team.
Our client is a leading enterprise experiencing huge success across their industry, therefore enhancing the company to grow at an extreme rate.
This is your opportunity to work in partnership with a company invested in your personal growth.
You will work across the Labour Division, ensuring detailed administration for the companies leading blue chip clients, playing an integral part to the growth and development of the business.
Passionate but don’t feel qualified? That’s okay!
Our client has a phenomenal training team and support system prepared to nurture an individual willing to learn and push their personal development.
This vacancy will provide a base salary of £24,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
Why Join our client?
- Mon-Fri 8:30am – 17:00pm
- 22 days holiday allowance + public bank holidays
- Progression available for the right candidate
- Private Health Insurance
- Learning and Development funding
- Dedicated Mentorship
- Free on-site parking
- Corporate Membership to South Cerney Lakes to enjoy local activities.
This Contracts Administrator Role will have the below responsibilities:
- Liaising with the Operations Manager, Payroll, and Accounts departments to ensure accuracy of timesheets and subsequent invoicing.
- Liaising with contract clients building relationships in order to reach the best quality of service.
- Managing invoices through new company software, ensuring these are sent out to the client inline with payment schedules agreed.
- Resolve queries with timesheets, roles, rates, and invoicing through to customer queries.
- Aiding the wider team with resolving any queries and overdue invoices.
The Ideal candidate for this Contracts Administrator vacancy will have:
- Experience in Finance and Accounts being Advantageous but not Essential
- Ambition to learn and develop within a Market Leading Enterprise
- Confident communicating skills with the ability to converse with Internal and External Personnel
- Great Attention to Detail and Time Management
- Ability to prioritise their workload.
This position is easily commutable from surrounding area’s such as Swindon, Cricklade, Cirencester and Fairford.