VAN DELIVERY DRIVER - BASED IN ASTON B6
** VAN DELIVERY DRIVERS REQUIRED FOR HOME DELIVERY, LOW NUMBER OF DELIVERIES CUSTOMER FOCUS **
*** BASED IN ASTON, B6 ***
FULL TIME REGULAR AND ONGOING WORK WITH IMMEDIATE STARTS
SHIFTS PLANNED TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE
Siamo are recruiting for van delivery drivers to start working immediately for our client based in Aston, Birmingham B6
Pay Rate - £12.00 per hour
Van and fuel provided
We are delighted to offer regular ongoing work with a variety of shifts across the week and opportunity to work overtime.
*** THIS IS WORKING ON A ROTA BASIS WORKING 5 DAYS OUT OF 7 SO WORKING WEEKENDS IS A MUST ***
- Paid inductions and training
- Permanent opportunities for those wanting to work direct for our client
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Refer a friend scheme – Earn £25 for each friend referred
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to you through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
It is a legal requirement that candidates must be at least 18 years or over and have held a full manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your licence). We'll ask you to complete an online driving risk assessment as part of your interview.
Your Time at Work
As a van driver, you'll join the delivery team to assist our client in striving for greater heights for their customers. From the local fulfilment centre, you'll be part of a team that aims to give customers more choice with same day delivery, putting the customer at the heart of their Fast-Track network.
This role is not about the numbers of parcels it's the quality of service you give when delivering your time allocated delivery.
As a Van Driver, you'll be:
- Loading your own long wheel based sprinter van with the help of the warehouse team, so you'll know where everything is.
- Deliver up to 25 drops per shift in a set area, using the technology to guide and help you on your drops.
- You'll be the face of the final delivery mile, demonstrating care of the customers purchase right to their door.
- Drops may also include delivering to local stores as part of their fast-track service
Being a retail operation, our client delivers all year round and will provide each driver with a long-term ongoing assignment. In return for your commitment, we can offer guaranteed shifts and start times that suit you.
As a Van Driver, you will have -
- A full UK/EU manual driving licence for at least the past 12 months
- No more than 6 points
- Be over the age of 18
- Be of smart appearance with experience of great customer service
- Multi drop driving experience
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn from £12.00 per hour
- On-Site support from the team
- Weekly pay
- Long term regular work
- Full training support for 2 weeks
IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE SUITABLE FOR THE ROLE PLEASE APPLY