CNC Turner Setter Operator
CNC Turner Setter Operator
Negotiable Depending on Experience
We have an exciting new opportunity to work an established and prestigious client in leicester, LE4.
We are looking for someone to join a production team as a CNC Turner Setter, involving programming, setting, and operating CNC machinery, following complex technical drawings.
The expectation is to deliver high quality products.
- Set the CNC Machines (Single and/or Twin Spindle) within allocated timeframes
- Operate machines, and making adjustments as required
- Ensure the quality expectations are met as per the drawings
- Ensure operation times are achieved
- Working with the QC in in-process inspections using various measuring equipment
- Maintaining a high standard of workmanship
- Undertake adhoc programming jobs in line with business needs
- Observe and comply with health and safety standards at all time.
- Minimum of 2 years experience setting and operating CNC Turning Lathes
- Previous experience within a machine shop environment, preferably manufacturing
- Able to read manufacturing drawings and understand dimensioning and tolerances
- Able to measure finished machine components using manual inspection tools
- Able to apply cutting took l knowledge and practices to a variety of materials is advantageous
- Experience with quality requirements including ISO 9001
Hours of Work
There are two shifts available:
Monday to Friday 06:00am - 14:00pm
Monday to Friday 14:00pm – 22:00pm
Rate of Pay
Negotiable depending on experience.
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Permanent position after 12 weeks
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 2334404 or email email@example.com