Appleby Magna, DE12 Area
£22,000 per annum + Monthly and Christmas Bonuses
We are looking to recruit an experienced Office Coordinator for my client in Appleby Magna due to rapid demand.
You will be a key part of a small, friendly, and vibrant team, responsible managing all necessary daily tasks to enable a seamless experience for our client’s portfolio and have the ability to learn and implement new information in an efficient manner.
This is a permanent office-based role, Monday to Friday working hours 09.00am – 17.00pm.
Knowledge of Sage50 Cloud is a must and would need to have own transport due to rural location.
- Supporting and assisting the Managing Director wherever possible
- Supervising and coaching of the Administration department
- Invoicing, credit control and a limited amount of payroll.
- Responding to sales queries both via telephone and email.
- Processing orders and overseeing dispatch – including customs and overseas shipping.
- All customer service duties
- Maintaining health and safety records
- General administration duties when needed.
- Must have experience with Sage 50 cloud.
- Management/Business Administration (NVQ Level 2/3standard) or have equivalent work experience (minimum 4 years administration experience)
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- High Attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of all Microsoft packages (Excel, word etc)
- Strong communicator
- Professional manner and attitude
- Ability to organise and maintain systems and prioritise own workload.
- Able to build and maintain customer relationships.
In return the company offers some great benefits including Monthly and Christmas bonuses pushing yearly salary up to £26,000!!!
If this sounds like your next challenge and want to find out more, then call the Ashby team on 01530 416770 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com