Fitter/Labourer required - ASAP
We are currently recruiting for Fitter/labourer based in Luton to work for one of our long standing clients.
Temp to perm – based in Luton, LU1
Salary - £11.00 ph
Monday - Friday - 8am – 4.30pm - 40 hour
- Working on the composite panel press making panels for furniture
- Gluing and assembling the panels together
- Putting them under vacuum pressure to cure.
- Lay material on to the press or apply the glue
- Prepare materials cutting sheet metal, plywood, GRP and XPS foam and may be required to cut the larger panels or apply the glue with a spreader.
This is a very niche kind of job, so anyone with experience with using a skill saw would be good.
Experience using multiple power tools along with Skill Saw will be advantageous.
Someone who also has good work ethic and preferably experience working with a team.
Training process for the right candidate for the starting salary for £11.00
This role is a temp, however there is an opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the above role and available immediately , please apply now!