- *£11.00 per hour * Weekly Pay * Temp to Perm Opportunities* Career Progression
Are you physically fit and able to occasionally lift moderately heavy items to dispatch and collect orders? Do you excel in customer service and take pride in a job done well? Are you an engaging and enthusiastic individual with a positive outlook at work? If so, We are currently recruiting for a Trade Counter assistant for our client in Avonmouth.
Our client is a highly regarded merchant in the Fastener & Fixings Industry selling products worldwide, along with Engineering Tools & Consumables for all trades.
Monday to Friday 08.00 – 17.00
- · £11.00 per hour
- · Temp to Perm for the right person
- · Training & Development Opportunities
- · Career Progression
- · 1 hour lunch
- · Access to the Siamo exclusive benefits package from day 1 for free.
- · Do all types of Warehouse work and serving customers on the trade counter when more experienced, also be able to cover deliveries when required.
- · Picking & packing customer orders for collection & dispatch.
- · Checking stock as well as stock replenishment.
- · Checking and booking in deliveries.
- · General cleaning duties during quiet times.
- · Help loading and unloading of vehicles.
- · Manual handling and able to lift items up to 25 kgs.
- · A good level of physical fitness is required.
You will have:
- · Good communication and organisation skills
- · Desirable: A Full U.K Driving license with no more than 6 points and must not have been banned for drug or drink driving offences in the last 10 years
- · Computer literacy
- · An enthusiasm to learn about the products we are selling and being able to absorb and retain information is key.
- · This is a full-time role Mon–Fri with option of overtime after the trial period.