Administration Technical Officer - Design Service
We are currently looking for a Design Administration Services Technical Officer to join one of our most sort after clients based in Cranfield and world wide leading Automotive companies.
Working cross functionally with Vehicle Design, Vehicle Project Management and manufacturing teams to monitor the delivery of vehicle design activities and accurately report the project status of new and current vehicles. Task will include:
- Creation of various project status summary reports for both weekly and milestone project meetings
- Prepare “design admin notices” to publish company process, with controller validation and senior approval
- Prepare internal job instructions with controller validation and senior approval
- Daily download from concern management tool in order to track and report the concern closure status of design engineering teams.
- Issue and track requests to design engineering team to confirm impact of changes across multiple projects.
- Working with suppliers to track delivery of required documentation.
- Chairing cross functional a high-risk meetings to review release schedules with Vehicle design, Project management, Manufacturing and test teams.
- Coordination of bill of materials checking activities with design engineering teams.
- Issue and track impact of changes to vehicle specifications.
- Support team CONTROLLER in day by day operation.
- Support Senior as required with workload balancing as required.
- Creation of job instructions to document department activities.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this role -
- Strong data analysis skill and availability to develop and present status.
- Good skill level of Microsoft office tools
- Experience working with spreadsheets and database maintenance
- Confident presentation and communication skills
- Availability to work in a Cross Culture environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving & exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to follow processes and support deadlines.
- Have ability to prioritise and multitask between multiple projects simultaneously
- Half day Friday
- Onsite gym
- Subsidised Costa Coffee
- High street discounts and benefits
- Overtime on 39+ hours
- 34 days holiday
- Monday to Friday
£17.32 per hour (£35,125 per annum)
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a world wide leading automotive company.
Apply today for a swift response.