Private Client Solicitor
Siamo are overjoyed to be working with a thriving legal firm based in the heart of Cirencester, holding a network of high net clients based with the Cotswold and London.
Due to expansion our client is reaching into the market for a Private Client Solicitor to join their firm and manage their clientele’s expectations providing high quality advice with technical ability.
Conversing and corresponding with valued Clients and the necessary professionals required for each case, you will establish the needs of your clients working to a high calibre such as the firms represents itself.
This role will provide an individual qualified in Private Client Law, the opportunity to work within an acclaimed firm, of who value their team, working harmoniously towards to one goal creating great success together.
The ideal Solicitor for our client will want to engrave their mark with a well-established and respected firm holding experience within all aspects of Private Law.
What financials and benefits accompany this vacancy:
- £45,000 - £60,000 Salary
- Hybrid Working (After Probation Period)
- Mon- Fir 09:00am-17:30pm
- Car Permit for Local Parking
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday entitlement
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- Progression and growth opportunities.
This Client Solicitor vacancy will hold the below responsibilities:
- Liaising with Clients ensuring accurate legal advice is ensured.
- Researching and gathering evidence regarding any claims.
- Drawing up wills, handling client arrangements with regards to documentation.
- Working with Tax Planning to identify any threats to client assets, venturing into Inheritance Tax Planning also.
- Working within Powers of attorney, deputyships, and capacity issues.
- Analysing legal documents and preparation of documents before court
- Managing multiple Trustees with the creation of and administration of their trust.
- Liaising with inhouse teams necessary to complete assignments.
- Applying grant of probate or letters of administration with regards to estate/property.
- Estate administration such as deed variation.
- Working with and dealing with both Business Property relief and Agricultural Business relief assets.
Our client will be looking for the below experience and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years, Private Client PQE is essential.
- Proven case management within wills, POA’s, trusts, tax planning and estate management is essential
- Previous exposure working with high net clients is advantageous.
- Ability to communicate confidently and articulately with high status clients.
- Empathetic individual with patience and understanding for client needs.
- High level of attention to detail and organisation.
- A dynamic and highly motivated individual with a proactive mindset.